- Regarding the handling of personal information
- 1. The company shall abide by the laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, and do its utmost to protect personal information important to its customers.
- 2．The company shall use its customers’ personal information appropriately within the scope of the following purposes:
(1) To carry out or provide a service and/or support related to a product of the company.
(2) To make announcements about company products, services, and/or related information.
(3) To survey opinions and/or requests to the company as well as company products and/or services.
(4) To carry out other valid objectives within the company’s business scope.
- Furthermore, the company may set forth individual purposes of use in addition to the above depending on the service, survey, or the like.
- 3．The company strives to protect personal information by setting and continually reviewing internal rules, internal management system, and employee training courses to appropriately handle customers’ personal information, as well as appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, and leakage of personal information.
- 4．The company shall not disclose or provide customers’ personal information to third parties without the customers’ consent. However, the company may provide customers’ information to outsourcing companies within the scope of the aforementioned purposes of use. In such case, the company shall select a company with well-devised plans for the protection of personal information, and take necessary and appropriate measures, such as conclude a confidentiality agreement. Furthermore, the company may disclose or provide personal information to public institutions such as the court or police based on laws and regulations when so requested, or to third parties within the permissible scope based on other laws and regulations.
- 6．When an individual wishes to confirm (disclose), correct, block the use, or delete personal information after providing it, he or she shall contact the inquiries desk described below by following the designated procedure. The company will respond as soon as it reasonably can.
- Private policy related inquiries desk
- For inquiries related to personal information, please contact:
6-2-32 Takaidahondori, Higashi Osaka, Osaka, 577-0066